Connell Insurance is a locally owned independent insurance agency located in Savage, Minnesota. Our representatives have been serving individuals and businesses in Minnesota and Wisconsin for over years. We spend time getting to know your unique situation and needs to tailor insurance coverage that will provide the proper level of coverage for your budget and risk tolerance.

Because we are an independent agency we have relationships with some of the industry's leading insurance companies. Having relationships with multiple leading insurance companies allows us the ability to match you with the company that best fits your situation. Learn more about the benefits that an independent insurance agent provides. Don't just get insurance...get an advocate!

Please feel free to contact us with any of your auto or home insurance questions or visit us in person at our Savage office, we look forward to building a long term relationship by protecting what you value most.